Wednesday, November 14, 2007

0-100
Went from sitting around picking my nose to flying-all-day in about 5 seconds. The sitting around was due to my not being able to work, not my lack of wanting to work. I like flying all day. Once those ducks were lined up, it was back to Queenstown-Mode.

It is however why I haven't been posting anything. I'll see about getting some pictures going, but nothing at the moment I'm afraid. All in good time.

The (other) good news is that Queenstown's gone and got itself VERY wired (or unwired as the case may be). It might take some doing to get it working, but they have a wireless service that covers the entire city. So for $40nzd/month ($30usd), I'll have dsl speed interent everywhere. If I can get that sorted, I'll be posting from the park by the lake.

Jim

No comments: