Monday, March 24, 2008

It's over

But what a wonderful summer it's been.

I leave tomorrow.
It's the last day of Easter here... sunny and warm (70s). Easter is like Labor day for Kiwis. It marks the end of Summer. One last Hura before settling in for winter. My flatmates are busy at work (lots of tourists to fly today). It'll be quiet till the evening. The soaring (staying up in the air) in late season is quite low since the air has few updrafts in it... so I'm hanging around at home cleaning for the move (my flatties are moving to an other place tomorrow too).

It's like a mellow Sunday after a party.

I'm in denial about the hours and hours (and hours) of traveling I'll be doing tomorrow. I like it this way... "I'm not done yet!" hahaahaha. Got some wacky plans for tonight. I've still got 5 cents of fun left ;)

tick tock
Jim

No comments: