Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Election nonsense

Ok, now that that's finally over.
Pardon me while I get on my high horse for a second.
I get to have a whinge every now and then, just as so many have been whining about this political bs for six months or more.
My turn:

Please take a moment to step back and realize something ok?

This media "drama" is fictional.
Every election is a "close race"... even when it's not (as this one wasn't).
Anyone remember Sarah Palin? Yup, that fiasco was supposedly a "close race" too... yeah, NOT.
The media makes money when you watch them... and no one watches a sure thing. Not that this was a "sure thing", but it wasn't "close" either.

Splitting hairs?
303 to 206 (electoral votes)... Close my ass!

Easy to say after the fact, right?
Well... I was saying it before the fact as well... if for no other reason than to remind you of it now.
It's a fabrication.
Unfortunately, we'll have an other "close race" in four years... regardless as to whether or not it's actually close.

See you then.
Jim

No comments: