Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still working on it

Still gotta get around to posting those pics. Sorry.
Been busy. Not busy flying, busy with other stuff... "normal" type stuff.

Finally got over to see Ian today!
There are just few nicer people in the world. I'm so happy I finally got a chance to pop over there. Even went to the gym with him and Rob (works for Ian). Yup... imagine me with a bunch of muscle-heads weight training. Think of hanging out with Terry Schutts... eventually you start weight training without even realizing it ;) I'll sleep good tonight.

Now where did I put those photos?
Jim

2 comments:

Antc said...

Hey while you are popping photos on your blog, could you email me the sun rise/set photo you showed about a week ago? Love to use it for my desktop.

You are so lucky you are in the warmth of NZ. We are getting a fine mist of snow today. Could reach a foot near our house. Steve will love it for his snowmobile. :)

Take care PAC

pat rooney said...

I'll share that with Terry when we gethome. lol He'll love it!
I'm sure you aren't in bad shape at all either! Hoow's Ian?