Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coming to the end of it

Wow... two weeks left... to the day. Yikes! (I leave March 26th)
Summer just flew on by.

It's been an absolute blast, but damn... it's getting cold here now! No-thank-you. I won't be happy to leave Queenstown, but I will be happy to leave the cold.

Fortunately, I have good friends and good times ahead. It's flat as hell, but Maryland is fun too. I'm excited to see all my US friends.

On the docket here before I go... last day of work is tomorrow... then I just do whatever I like. I head directly to Acrofest (no coincidence that it's the day after my last day of work). After Acrofest, I'm heading to Dunedin to hang around with John and Lisa (the guys I worked for for the last two years) and hopefully get some coastal flying in. Then back to Queenstown for the "Warbirds over Wanaka" airshow. After that, I hop a plane and jump the pond.

I think I'm going to head back to MD and get some things sorted. I like dropping in on FL, but I got schedule issues this time... I'd rather not run around with my head cut off. It'll be a nice couple weeks of recovery from jetlag followed by a trip to Phoenix for a hang gliding competition.

Anyway, that's the plan for now.
Who knows what will actually happen ;)
Jim

1 comment:

pat rooney said...

Say HI to Dunedin for us! lol That place is beautiful! Have a safe trip home.