Thursday, September 02, 2010

Fun at the beach


Been having fun as of late teaching friends to fly at "the beach".

This is a little flying spot we have at a park on the lake.
When the wind is from the West at the right speed, it's a fun place to train.
When it's a bit stronger, it's one of my favourite places to fly :)

Handily, it's right next to the airport. A bunch of my friends from the aeroclub are keen to learn to fly, so this works well. The wind doesn't come right in the Winter, but it does sometimes in the Fall. At the moment, we're in one of the right weather patterns for it. So it's happy times at the beach.

I had to take a day off from the gym to battle a headcold :(
Two actually, but I only workout every other day. You're not supposed to work out every day, so half the time I'm just in the pool.

I felt better today so I was able to go back... just for a "light" workout... just to "get back to it". Riiiiight. Damn it was good to be back.

Physio tomorrow.
I only go every other week now.

Jim

No comments: